Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1999, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 30 Sep 1999 08:57:10 -0500
From:         Darrell Boehler <midwesty@MIDWEST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Barbie ice cube tray for sale
Comments: To: "Karl F. Bloss" <bloss@ENTER.NET>

Hi Karl and All, The dometic in my red van seems to run out of control, wide open, flat out, when in battery mode. While caravanning to cocc (campers on cape cod), Bill Dummitt complained about using iced lettuce on his sandwich and frozen soda. I mentioned to Karl I would ask the list for the proper way to defrost my out of control fridge. smile, grin. On a serious note I feel opening the fridge door as little as possible makes a big difference in the inside temperature.

Darrell Boehler Makanda Illinois

----- Original Message ----- From: Karl F. Bloss <bloss@ENTER.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, September 30, 1999 8:24 AM Subject: Re: Barbie ice cube tray for sale