Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 1999, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 30 Sep 1999 17:13:35 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: How to check motor mounts, second request.
Comments: To: Bulley <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM>

From my experience, the rear ones are a pain, but just a matter of time and patience. Not technically difficult at all.

WORD OF WARNING - I bought my mounts at two different stores. They were made in two different countries and were two different heights. Didn't work! had to take two of them back and either get all made by Black Forest Elves or all made by (I assume) lower caste Indians (Yes, they were stamped "Made in India").

I chose the Elfen variety, as they looked a bit beefier.

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: Bulley <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, September 30, 1999 11:45 AM Subject: Re: How to check motor mounts, second request.