Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 7 Oct 1999 17:03:53 EDT
From:         KENWILFY@AOL.COM
Subject:      Vanagon Goodies! (new tachs, pwr door locks, idle stabs)

I just got a nice shipment from the Vanagon fairies of some nice items that I thought the List might be interested in.

First I have some brand new INSTRUMENT CLUSTERS with TACHOMETER, and speedo head in the housing with the digital clock and the lights. The only downside for us here in the US is that the speedos are in Kilometers instead of Miles. So if you have a earlier Vanagon and you want the housing and tach and want to put your speedo in there then this is $100 and it is brand new. If you are a European or Canadian or in Aussie Land and want a new speedo head then this is also $100 US (dealer wants $185 for the heads new here). If you want the whole unit complete I will sell it for $185 (less work for me as I don't have to take it apart). These are new and very nice and VW dealer overstock.

Second I have brand new idle stabilizer units for 1.9l Vanagons. These are $24 each (versus $156 at the dealer). Alot of 1.9ls out there have that loping idle and I really think that most of the idle stabilizers out there are bad so here is a good chance to pick up a new one. While supplies last.

POWER DOOR LOCK MOTORS- These are brand new power door lock motors for the Vanagon. $65 each or two for $120. You can use these to replace a bad power door lock or to make your non-power van into a power one (you will need a couple other pieces though like the little hook and the plates for the doors). These are new dealer items.

I also have one brand new VW dealer radiator for $195 left if anyone is interested in that. This is a VW made radiator for the Vanagon (83.5-91)

All of these parts are limited to supply so if you want one, order it now before it is gone. I take credit cards (Visa, MC, and American Express) and you can call me here at the shop between 9am and 6pm EST or call the main number and leave a message anytime or email or fax in your order. See below.

Thanks, Ken Wilford http://www.vanagain.com John 3:16 Phone: (856)-765-1583 Shop: (856)-327-0027 Fax: (856)-327-2242