Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 11 Oct 1999 07:47:51 -0400
From:         The Bus Depot <ron@NETCARRIER.COM>
Subject:      Help Wanted - Full/Part Time
Comments: To: vanagon@onelist.com, type2@type2.com, vintagebus@type2.com

The Bus Depot, a leading mail order distributor of VW parts located in eastern Pa., has immediate openings for full or part time employees. This is a great opportunity for a VW enthusiast who would like to make his or her hobby a full-time thing. If you are not personally interested, but know of somebody who might be, please pass this message on.

Initially you will be doing mostly packing, shipping and receiving, but after you have learned the ropes you will be dealing directly with customers, recommending parts and taking orders, and handling customer service issues. Full time hours (at this time) are weekdays, roughly 11-7, with weekends off. Starting pay will about $9-$12 an hour, depending on qualifications and ability; no "benefits" but you do get all the parts you need for your bus at wholesale.

It's a fun job in my opinion, but I'll warn you, it can also be very frenzied, with the phone ringing off the hook and orders going out as fast as the merchandise comes in. 90% of our business is mail-order, and things never slow down from the minute we open 'til the minute we close. You need to be able to handle a very fast-paced, non-stop atmosphere without pulling your hair out, or you won't like this job. I rely heavily on my employees and need someone who is responsible, motivated, energetic, intelligent, and in this for the long haul. The Bus Depot is growing in leaps and bounds, so there is plenty of potential in the long term for the right person.

We are located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania (about 1/2 hour from Allentown or Pottstown, 40 minutes from King of Prussia or Reading, an hour from Philadelphia). Interested individuals should email me directly at busdepot@email.com.

- Ron Salmon The Bus Depot, Inc. Perkiomenville, Pa. http://www.busdepot.com (215) 234-VWVW