Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 11 Oct 1999 21:12:10 -0600
From:         Alfred Bagdan <abagdan@POWERSURFR.COM>
Subject:      Re: Propane Dealer
Comments: To: David Beierl <dbeierl@IBM.NET>

Hi Ralph

I had the same problem with the autostop fill valve. Finally I gave up on the @#$%@#!% thing and installed a standard American fill valve and bleed valve (Choice 4 of David Beierl) and haven't had a problem with it since. It cost me about $20 total and it is no big deal to install it yourself. A propane shop will do it too.

Alfred

----- Original Message ----- From: David Beierl <dbeierl@IBM.NET> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Monday, October 11, 1999 7:52 PM Subject: Re: Propane Dealer