Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 25 Oct 1999 18:38:53 -0400
From:         Pierre A Lachance <palachance@CCAPCABLE.COM>
Subject:      Re: tow truck ???
Comments: To: FranD <fdundas@yahoo.com>

I discovered " comic sans ms bold " a few months ago, and liked it very much... somebody even told me that it had something related to Vws ??? but you are right... writing with it every day several hours and having to read it, must be different ... so I will change this font for ???...now, I know why people were not reading my letters ... thought that as a french canadian, my english was very bad , and nobody understood what I wanted to express!!! ( no, not true, it is a joke, even if we are not on friday,,, ) I have been enjoying this site for a month and realized that if you have owned a few Vws in your life, you also had to possess patience, understanding , and humor, a lot of humor, and whatever qualities that are available...and there are a lot of good and nice people on this site... lets not forget that we all have the " peoples wagon " ! please no discussion...this is only a personal opinion.... best regards pierre lac beauport, pq zephyr 85 beetle 00 ----- Original Message ----- From: FranD <fdundas@yahoo.com> To: Pierre A Lachance <palachance@CCAPCABLE.COM> Sent: 25 octobre, 1999 17:12 Subject: Re: tow truck ???