Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 26 Oct 1999 14:29:13 -0700
From:         Brent Christensen <bpchristensen1@HOME.COM>
Subject:      Re: power
Comments: To: Bob Berkemer <berky@WIN.BRIGHT.NET>

Very well stated! One of the things I am worried about with the impending purchase of a new Passat GLX (for commuting) is what it will inevitably do to my blood pressure. As a 30-something male, I must admit to falling prey to a competitive driving attitude; but in the Syncro, it suddenly disappears, and I find I really enjoy the trip rather than just focusing on arriving.

Brent Christensen '89 GL Syncro Westy "Klaus" Santa Barbara, CA