Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 27 Oct 1999 13:55:01 -0400
From:         Pierre A Lachance <palachance@CCAPCABLE.COM>
Subject:      Re: netiquette and HTML ???
Comments: To: David Beierl <dbeierl@ibm.net>

david,

just went to outlook express, tools, options, then compose

compose font:: arial 9pt mail arial 9pt news

stationery : as for composing new HTML message, I do not have any selection on mail or news... could this be the or my problem ???? I really thought that coming back from comic sans ms bold to normal writing (arial) everything would be ok... thanks anyhow for your help

pierre

----- Original Message ----- From: David Beierl <dbeierl@ibm.net> To: Pierre A Lachance <palachance@ccapcable.com> Sent: 27 octobre, 1999 10:34 Subject: Re: netiquette and HTML ???