Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 28 Oct 1999 19:08:53 -0400
From:         The Bus Depot <ron@NETCARRIER.COM>
Subject:      GERMAN Radiators $179 (& List Member Reminder)

One of my suppliers just got 5 German Vanagon radiators at a closeout price of $179.95, They are from an O.E. supplier to Volkswagen (in fact they have the VW logo stamped right on them). Normally the German ones run $250. The temporary price reduction will be on the website by tomorrow (part # 068 121 253E, fits all 83-91). In the meantime just put a note in the comments section and I'll manually reduce the price accordingly (while they last).

Also, just a reminder that the list member deal on my shipment from Europe (tach clusters, dual battery kits, window rubber, etc.; see my post from the beginning of the month) expires on Sunday, Oct. 31. Starting November 1 the list member pricing will be slightly higher on many of those items. Those items can all be found on the Bargains page of the website (although list member pricing is lower on some of the items, as per my original post). Again you must specify on the comments section of the order form that you are a list member in order to get the pricing.

- Ron Salmon The Bus Depot, Inc. http://www.busdepot.com (215) 234-VWVW