Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1999, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 29 Oct 1999 03:54:40 -0700
From:         Max/Joyce Wellhouse <maxjoyce@IPA.NET>
Subject:      Re: You could be fooled (story of low oil pressure)
Comments: To: KENWILFY@aol.com

Ken: Quit stealing Mark Knofler's lyrics without giving him due credit. Opps, I need vanagon content here uh uh uh yeah, that bug was squashed on a vanagon windshield while playing Dire Straits' and Mary Chapin Carpenter's versions of the song simultaneously. yeah, that's the ticket....

DM&FS -----Original Message----- From: KENWILFY@aol.com <KENWILFY@aol.com> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Thursday, October 28, 1999 5:34 AM Subject: Re: You could be fooled (story of low oil pressure)