Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1999, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 31 Oct 1999 02:36:40 -0800
From:         Max/Joyce Wellhouse <maxjoyce@IPA.NET>
Subject:      Re: window gasket
Comments: To: Yoshi <dolphin@tpost1.netspace.or.jp>

I thought you put all those VW window gaskets in with tire bead lube and then put nylon twine in the gasket groove and then slap the glass and gasket in the hOLE, put the string ends on the inside of the van and pull on them and boom, the glass is in. Has this changed over the years?

DM&FS -----Original Message----- From: Yoshi <dolphin@tpost1.netspace.or.jp> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Saturday, October 30, 1999 4:47 PM Subject: Re: window gasket