Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1999, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 31 Oct 1999 07:55:00 -0500
From:         Mark Upton <vwmark@CONCENTRIC.NET>
Subject:      Re: Dead mouse in vanagon heater - which Bentley or who can help?

I reciently read in the National Enquirer that the suicide rate among mice has soared a wopping 200%.What's going on with these mice?And why are they picking Vanagons? -----Original Message----- From: Darrell Boehler <midwesty@MIDWEST.NET> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Saturday, October 30, 1999 9:41 PM Subject: Re: Dead mouse in vanagon heater - which Bentley or who can help?