Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 1999, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 31 Oct 1999 09:35:49 -0800
From:         Yann Buchanan <ynb@ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: window gasket
Comments: To: Calwolfie@AOL.COM

For those of you living in a wet climate consider your options carefully before pulling out molding strip; I pulled mine out of the front window and subsequently developed a small leak. Side and and rear windows may be less problematic since they don't get the same exposure. I wonder if the aftermarket black 'piping' used to seperate body panels in the old bug might work here?

yann buchanan ynb@att.net 87' wolfsweekeender -----Original Message----- From: Kevin Dawson <Calwolfie@AOL.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Sunday, October 31, 1999 9:08 AM Subject: Re: window gasket