Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 4 Nov 1999 15:17:53 -0700
From:         "shawn a. zenor" <nomad@RT66.COM>
Subject:      Roamin' Holiday rides on!

Listers- This is to let everyone know that Roamin' Holiday- VW camper rentals in New Mexico, is alive and kicking through January at least. The business *is* for sale, and this is thread by which the company's future hangs. The owner, Tom Brouillette, had to move to Philadelphia in August, and left me to run the business until it sold, or until January, at which time i will be moving to Hawaii to set up my own camper rental business there, (see URL's in sig.). I had heard of recent discussions of the company on this list, so I wanted to clear the air. It is very possible that business will continue indefinitely (if it sells) and I hope it does, as this would be a very lucrative business in the southwest, in new hands. Tell your friends. Also- I look forward to being a part of this list as a valuable resource for my company, as though I am a longtime Vintagebus guy, – Vanagons still hold many mysteries for me. (A 2.1L transplant into an 84 has taught me much however!) I look forward to what appears to be a much more useful and intelligent discussion than the mindless banter that often chokes the Vintagebus list.

Shawn Zenor Various 84-91 Westies...

Shawn A. Zenor Imua Camper Company, Hawaii, http://www.imua-tour.com Volkswagen Westfalia camper rentals in the Hawaiian Islands - AND- Roamin' Holiday, New Mexico, http://www.imua-tour.com/roamin.html VW Camper rentals in the Southwest USA