Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 5 Nov 1999 13:58:07 +0100
From:         Per Lindgren <lindgre@ONLINE.NO>
Subject:      <F> 21 things to do in the.....

So, the Friday has just started, and it seems like an eternity until the afternoon and some serious weekend relaxation. So, to get the day going, and give the moral a little bump, how's about some fun in the elevator?

1: Make a "I am in pain" face, while you stroke yourself against the forehead and mumble "shut the f*ck up everybody, SHUT UP!" 2: Whistle the first tones of "happy birthday" over and over again 3: Sell raffle tickets 4: Shave 5: Open your suitcase or handbag, look down into it and say "you're sure you got enough air down there?" 6: Greet everyone that enters the elevator with a firm handshake, and ask them to call you "Admiral" 7: Stare and smile to the other passengers for a while, before you proclaim "I've got new socks!" 8: Mew like a cat every once in a while 9: Make a face while you say "I have to go, I have to go". Then you sigh and say "oops" 10: Stare at one of the other passengers for a while, then shout "You're one of them!" Then move over against the wall. 11: Ask every passenger that enters the elevator, if you can press the floor button for them. 12: Have a puppet on your hand, and talk to the passengers with it. 13: Make everybody sing 14: When there's all quite in the elevator, ask "Is that your pager?" 15: Play an harmonica 16: Say "ding" at every floor 17: Lean against the floor buttons 18: Say "I wonder what this does" and point towards the "Stop" button 19: Draw a square on the floor, and tel the other passengers that this is your area 20: Bring a chair 21: When someone comes aboard, say "GET OUT!" with a firm, dark voice.

Happy Frydai, and bring your proof of sanity!

PerL