Vanagon EuroVan
Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (November 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 9 Nov 1999 15:47:21 -0500
From:         Jim Huskins <lostranger@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Re: 85 westy FS

Hi Mike (and list),

150K. Motor, trans, paint all original. One color brown. I'm not sure of the paint name, but this may be what they call mocha. One small dent in front of r/r wheel well. Several small dings and scratches. The canvas has holes on both sides because the PO let his grandchildren play in it during fall of '97 and they put the top down with canvas hanging out both sides. He didn't discover the canvas hanging out until I was looking at it in June 98. I patched it with duct tape and was planning to replace the canvas, but we used it two seasons with no problem. Interior is very good, but a dog (or something) carried away the removable carpet mat from the passenger area while we were airing it on a clothes line. I have clear title. You will like this car.

Where are you located?

Ranger Jim ---------- >From: Mike_E_Zehring@armstrong.com >To: lostranger@mindspring.com >Subject: 85 westy FS >Date: Tue, Nov 9, 1999, 3:13 PM >