Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 13 Nov 1999 20:08:56 +0100
From:         Per Lindgren <lindgre@ONLINE.NO>
Subject:      Re: 17"  wheels for the vanagon :<)

Just yesterday I told David Marshall about the 16" steel wheel I found in the parts catalogue, for the A8. This wheel is steel, 7x16 et42, costs about $145 each. This wheel is supposed to be used with hub caps, but they are silver painted, and is a perfect replacement for the stock Syncro 16" wheel, which costs the double! The p/n is 4DO 601 025 Z7P for those interested. And the parts catalogue showed only a 16" mini spare. For alloys, there were several sizes from 16" to 18".

PerL 87 Syncro 112i