Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 13 Nov 1999 11:22:48 -0800
From:         JeanneMaly <jeannemaly@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: Bosch and Hella H4 Lights - Group Purchace (All Model Years)

The H4s that "stand out" are the round ones, right? Is it correct that the rectangular ones look just like the originals but give a better lighting pattern, but that the round ones look different than the originals?

Even so, I'm sure you're right that we should hang on to the old ones just in case.

Jeanne

----- Original Message ----- From: Steve Lashley <ThingGuy@AOL.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Saturday, November 13, 1999 11:23 AM Subject: Re: Bosch and Hella H4 Lights - Group Purchace (All Model Years)