Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 8 Nov 1999 20:06:45 -0700
From:         "shawn a. zenor" <nomad@RT66.COM>
Subject:      Re: Need Sender Advice (Step 1)

All I have to say is don't leave us Mac cultists out when putting together your guage system. Our revenge is swift and silent... :-)

Shawn A. Zenor Imua Camper Company, Hawaii, http://www.imua-tour.com Volkswagen Westfalia camper rentals in the Hawaiian Islands - AND- Roamin' Holiday, New Mexico, http://www.imua-tour.com/roamin.html VW Camper rentals in the Southwest USA