Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Nov 1999 13:02:02 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Uh-oh...was: list
Comments: To: Bulley <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM>

I'm standing here singing "God Bless our Vanagon" and "I Pledge Allegiance to the List".

You should be writing copy for travel agencies. If you recommended it, I'd go visit Kosovo!

Seriously, thanks for writing what most of us (at least one of us) are thinking.

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: Bulley <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Thursday, November 18, 1999 12:21 PM Subject: Uh-oh...was: list