Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 19 Nov 1999 08:17:26 -0500
From:         Bulley <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM>
Subject:      Re: Looks like a good deal In Eastern NC
Comments: To: "WEIRSTEF@CS.COM" <WEIRSTEF@CS.COM>
Comments: cc: bus <type2@type2.com>

Taking a wild guess here, since there aren't THAT many VW vans in Wilmington...

There used to be an (approx.) 1969 pop-top Westy Deluxe down the street from my Mom's place in Wilmington. It sat in the front yard of some folks house on Rosemont Avenue for the last 6 to 8 years, used as a storage shed. White with heavy mold. I never saw it move.

Just a little history if it's all cleaned up now, beware.

G. Matthew Bulley Director Bulley-Hewlett & Associates www.bulley-hewlett.com Cary, NC USA 888.468.4880 tollfree

-----Original Message----- From: Stefan Weir [SMTP:WEIRSTEF@CS.COM] Sent: Thursday, November 18, 1999 11:21 PM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: FYI: Looks like a good deal In Eastern NC

Hello fellow listees of the most informative and interesting list I have found to date...Though this might be of interest to someone. This ad was in the Wilmington (NC) Star-news classifieds today (Thursday).

"VW Bus, 1969, Pop-top, runs good. $1500. (910) 794-1083"

If anyone is seriously interested I would be willing to go look at it on Friday and possibly facilitate a deal for you, at least to hold it. Sounds like a great deal to me, but I already have my hands (and driveway) full.

Stefan Weir