Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 19 Nov 1999 17:25:01 -0700
From:         mwilliamson <mwilliamson@USWEST.NET>
Subject:      Re: The List

My, my gentle people. We are most disappointed when we expect too much. I am not a vocal person on this list (I am not as knowledgeable as I would like to be), but I find it grand that so many many people, from so many places, from so many backgrounds, of so many ages can find common ground in something so simple (yet so wonderful) as a Volkswagen transporter.

The delete key on the keyboard is option that can, and should be judiciously utilized. That aside, there is room for all with good, honest intent and a bus to ride.

Just the view from here.

P.S. Mr. Wilfey- the very best to you and the new addition to you family! -- Mark A. Williamson Denver, CO 88 Wolfsburg Multivan (140K) 95 Golf (61K)