Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 21 Nov 1999 07:22:56 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: more bulbs...
Comments: To: John McLean <jaymac@INTERNETCDS.COM>

John,

I had noticed the same thing just a couple weeks ago. The hole LOOKS like it should hold a bulb, and perhaps VW was originally going to make the switch lightable, but they didn't.

The plastic in front of the hole is not translucent, and there is no provision for an electrical contact in that space. Two strikes and you're out.

Karl Wolz ----- Original Message ----- From: John McLean <jaymac@INTERNETCDS.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, November 21, 1999 12:53 AM Subject: Re: more bulbs...