Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 24 Nov 1999 13:55:21 -0800
From:         Mark Keller <kelphoto@ISLANDNET.COM>
Subject:      Re: 87' wolfie surging problem
Comments: To: Yann Buchanan <ynb@att.net>

Yann,

Yes the alcohol I used is rubbing alcohol. I do this because Isopropyl alcohol is the ingredient in many gas additives that are used to dry gas.

On the point of the second ingredient being water, my oversight. I've used 70% Isopropyl alcohol more of an experiment because it was handy. 100% isopropyl is available to me also. I'll use it from now on.

BTW, even at 70%, the stuff should still mix with more water, i.e. in your fuel.

sincerely,

Mark Keller