Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 26 Nov 1999 18:48:39 -0600
From:         John Rodgers <inua@SCOTT.NET>
Subject:      Re: FS: stuff in a local junkyard (Alabama, Tuscaloosa)
Comments: To: Joel Walker <jwalker@URONRAMP.NET>

Joel, I just sent an inquiry out to see if anyone knows the differences. I'll give it a little time to foment on the list and see what I get back.

I will try and catch you a little later, let you know what I found out, and let you know my decision.

Did you see any vans that had round headlight grills and buckets that were intact? I'm interested in a remedy for a very poor lighting situation on My '88GL.

Thanks,

John Rodger