Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1999, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 30 Nov 1999 14:37:37 -0500
From:         Erik O <erik@EBYTE.COM>
Subject:      Inline Westfalia For Sale
Comments: To: vanagon@vanagon.com

Got to sell my 82' Inline Converted Westfalia. This is a great camper with none of the 'wasserboxer' wories. Being a bad time to sell a camper here in Ohio, I've lowered the price to $4000 or Best Offer. I really need to get rid of this thing to fund some new business projects. It's just an asset that I can't afford to sit on til demand picks up in the spring.

Some details,

Orginal 82 Diesel Westfalia converted to a Gas inline 4cyl from an 86 GTI. Runs Great. Transmission is solid and geared high from an 82' Aircolled Vanagon. All camper gear works well. Has both front and rear tables. Late model black padded dash upgrade. Newer seats w/ armrests. Has some seam rust that would need to be fixed.

Come get it and drive her home. It's a fun van and a great platform with the conversion.

Erik OBrien 330 835-9621