Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1999, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 29 Nov 1999 07:51:24 -0800
From:         gerry rafferty <gerryr@DIRECT.CA>
Subject:      Re: Get yourself a hydraulic press!
Comments: To: Gary Shea <shea@GTSDESIGN.COM>

Good point.I took mine up to the local VW dealership and they poped out the old lower ball joint and pressed in the new one,all for $50. GerryR ----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Shea" <shea@GTSDESIGN.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Sunday, November 28, 1999 9:02 AM Subject: Re: Get yourself a hydraulic press!