Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 2 Dec 1999 10:55:17 -0500
From:         Bulley <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM>
Subject:      Where to buy a balanced engine? was: Engine balancing
Comments: To: Davidson <wdavidson@thegrid.net>

I think Boston Bob of Boston Engine does, which happens to be in Boston. bostneng@fcl-us.net There are others, too.

G. Matthew Bulley Bulley-Hewlett Corporate Communications Counselors www.bulley-hewlett.com Cary, NC USA 888.468.4880 tollfree

-----Original Message----- From: Davidson [SMTP:wdavidson@thegrid.net] Sent: Thursday, December 02, 1999 10:41 AM To: Bulley; vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: Re: Engine balancing

Is the anyone who rebuilds 'balanced' engines professionally? ... like where could I buy one if I don't have the skills or patience to do it myself? Bill 90 Westy Syncro -----Original Message----- From: Bulley <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Thursday, December 02, 1999 3:29 AM Subject: Re: Engine balancing