Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 3 Dec 1999 21:09:07 -0500
From:         John Benditt <JBenditt@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: wow Amphibious vehicle!
Comments: To: EMZ <vw4x4@FYI.NET>

Hey Eric

Sorry! But you are totally wrong! There are allot of vehicle designed from the ground up. Why don't you go back and read my ordinal Email carefully before you make half whitted comments.

I said "I expect to sell tens of thousands of these amphibious options for all 4x4 SUV's." not tens of thousands of cars from the ground up! Notice, the two words, (amphibious option) which in other words, it is a mechanical assembly that is fastened to an off road 4x4 vehicle known as an SUV giving the owner the option of amphibious capability.

Also this option will enable Vanagon Syncro's to be amphibious, but my design efforts will be made on present SUV's. configurations.

Honda started to sell "all new"original designs in their cars in 1973, which was designed from the ground up. KIA, Hyundai are other recent car manufactures. There is the 3 wheel electric Sparrow which is a ground up vehicle being marketed in USA. Theirs the Dulton Marina which is a present amphibious car made in Europe somewhere. Solar powered cars and other types of cars are being built from the ground up by collage students are from the ground up designs. Even race cars are ground up made using hi performance after market parts from engine blocks to seats. Not to mention the safety cage frames..