Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 7 Dec 1999 12:41:47 -0500
From:         Bulley <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM>
Subject:      Re: Winter Camping
Comments: To: Bill Johnson <bjohns@DTX.NET>

I've taken a Kero-Sun to outdoor gatherings before (garage sales, tailgating, snipe hunting). Same thing...nice to be near when it's chilly, and you don't get the danger/smoke of a camp fire where it would be in-appropriate.

G. Matthew Bulley Bulley-Hewlett Corporate Communications Counselors www.bulley-hewlett.com Cary, NC USA 888.468.4880 tollfree