Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 9 Dec 1999 13:11:35 -0800
From:         Doktor Tim <doktortim@ROCKISLAND.COM>
Subject:      Re: DOC Tim!!!

At 01:33 PM 12/09/1999 -0500, you wrote: >1st off after sifting through all the great responses to my redundant >?'s(thnx for your patience all!) >I noticed a slight confrontation involving DR TIM. Very unsetteling. >Although this is not the forum and this will all probably be killed I just >had to speak up so as to not discourage any constructive responses to ? such >as mine and others. >In regards to

What several did was point out my error. God forbid that no one did. We all need help from others to pick these fleas off us cause we can't reach them all ourselves. I was not offended by anyone. I suggest that they and I can all improve our responces, if we help each other. That's what apes do best, and what results is society.

> >One could only assume the only reason for the post was to inflict some sort >of "dig" at one of our National Treasures. DOC TIM.

Thank you for the compliment, but please consider that I assumed that Beckett was sincere in honoring my continuous call for feedback. The best feedback is that which allows you to note your error, correct it, then try not to make it again. That's what improves my capabilities and is essential if I am going to improve in my eyes or anyone else's.

I hope that this will end this string.

Sinc.,

T.P. Stephens aka Doktor Tim Surveyor, Mechanic, Poet, Philosopher San Juan Island, WA