Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 9 Dec 1999 08:05:22 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Bleed Radiator (What AM I doing wrong??)
Comments: To: Steve Elfelt <steveelf@SPRYNET.COM>

Did you fill the system as much as possible with the van relatively level first? You need to put the van on an incline to bleed the system, but fill it level first. Three thousand RPM is actually spinning at a good clip, and though it may sound really fast, it isn't.

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: Steve Elfelt <steveelf@SPRYNET.COM> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 1999 5:13 PM Subject: Bleed Radiator (What AM I doing wrong??)