Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 11 Dec 1999 22:46:54 -0800
From:         SCARLET sEMKO <damosem@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: I'm In,and Location Sug. Vanagon/Bus Millenium Celebration
              (next year), part deux
Comments: To: Bulley <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM>

I'm in. And I'll also put a bid in for my home town, Central Florida, USA. AKA Orlando (the "Mouse Trap" for people). Lots to do here from the "atractions" to the space coast, to swiming with the Manatees. Even got a "space camp" for you wanna be astronuts. Anyway, plenty of camp sites, and hotels from reasonable to "How Much"? Think about it gang, I can put it together here.

Ron Semko 48 Vanagon Orlando, Florida