Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 12 Dec 1999 20:35:22 -0800
From:         SCARLET sEMKO <damosem@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: Travel Plans to Florida
Comments: To: Jim Cain <jcain@mindspring.com>

Jim,

I'l do what I can for you.

I have personal knowledge of the Salt Springs park. It is worth it. Don't pass it up. I do RV shows in the private camping resort across the street from the public park, and have been there. Also, if your into scuba or snorkaling, it is great there.

A couple of more parks I would recommed would be Jetty Park, at Port Cannaveral, close to Kennedy Space Center, and Cocoa Beach on the East coast, and Ft Desoto Park near St Petersberg, on the West Coast. Ft Desoto is a great place. We end up our annual Buses Over The Bridge there every year. It's alot of fun to explore the old fort, and the facilities there are truely great.

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with, while your in the area.

I live in Orlando.

Ron Semko 1984 Vanagon Orlando, Florida