Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 12 Dec 1999 22:40:02 PST
From:         Timothy Gardner <caninewolf@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      FS: 84 VW Weekender Wolfy 850/obo (CT)

Hello listees:)

I am in Suffield CT which is about 10 minutes from Springfield Mass and 20 min from Hartford CT. I am selling my 84 VW Vanagon Wolfsburg Weekender. It seems to need some sort of tranny work or linkage work. I think the syncro's from 3rd-4th are going because it is a very hard shift from third to fourth but once in gear it drives fine...so im not sure.

You can see pictures at http://www.classifieds2000.com/cgi-cls/ad.exe P1+C17+A0+R65345+Q354320664

The van is blue/blue corderoy A/C 73k on rebuild/222k on body Front heater fan does not turn on but puts out nice heat. Upgraded rear heater. Needs exaust/Cat is fine May need air flow box. Has some rust on the rear quarter panels but it is easy to fix.

I am looking for offers because I just bought an 82 diesel westy and do not have the time nor the money to fix this van. Also my parents would like it off the lawn. I would like to sell the van whole because it is nice and still drives fine:) The price is 850/obo...please give a call at 860-668-0645 or 1413-572-7142 or email me at CanineWolf@hotmail.com

Please reply to me not the list because I am not on the list right now.

Thank you Tim Gardner