Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 13 Dec 1999 15:28:35 -0500
From:         Dadeeo <dadeeo@NET-LINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: MUCH more than we needed to know
Comments: To: Mike Miller <mwm@LANSET.COM>

Mike Miller wrote:

> The message below was embedded three deep in attachment land. After going > to the incredible trouble of opening all those levels and reading it, I > wished I hadn't.

Not here, it was right there, "on top", no opening of any type required. Check your settings.

> > > Lessons learned from this: > > 1. Don't embed messages. Put them right out front. >

Didn't apply to me, but still a good rule.

> > 2. Never read anything that quotes Car & Driver [should have know that > since I've read the original since it was Sports Car Graphic]

no comment...

> > > 3. Be really careful reading anything from someone named Carol Sussman.

Ouch, I don't know Carol but she seems to have a good sense of humor at the least...

> > > 4. Under no circumstances try anything she suggests.

experimentation is the key to new and/or better idea's.

> > > 5. Wake up before you respond to any messages on the list.

Another DNA, but still it's a good rule to.

> > > Mike > '85 Westy [Just one more cup of coffee and I'll be fine]

Implies that you weren't...

:-) Terry