Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 13 Dec 1999 20:30:30 -0500
From:         Chris <ncbus@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Everybus 2000 : type2.camp in NC
Comments: To: type2 list <type2@type2.com>, vintagebus <vintagebus@type2.com>

Here we go again!

Earlier this year over 55 VW buses gathered together for a weekend of bus fun for the entire family. They came from as far away as Boston, St Louis and Hamilton Ontario in their buses loaded with kids, bicylcles,dog and all the other stuff we carry around in our buses like floor jacks, spare parts and potato cannons:) It was so much fun we are gonna do it again!

The event will take place on April 14,15 and 16 2000 in the same location as last year, Hagan Stone Park which is located just south of Greensboro, NC.

Please visit the website for details including maps and trip reports from last years EveryBus. If you have pics that you want to email from last year or link to your own exciting EveryBus page just let me know.

Here is the link: http://www.mindspring.com/~vw69bus/everybus.html

and for the linklazy among you here is some basic info from the site

Hot Showers Flush Toilets

Hookups Pastoral Tranquility

Doorprizes Losta buses Relax and Enjoy $12.OO per night per campsite

Hagan-Stone Park is a 400 acre park, campground and wildlife refuge located just south of Greensboro, NC. HSP has lotsa walking and hiking trails, playgrounds for the kids, and peaceful areas to just get away from it all! EveryBus will be taking over the RV field for the weekend as well as a picnic shelter. We have reserved 30 campsites that include hookups and picnic tables. Tent camping will be allowed in the RV field for our group. Any overflow of buses can be accommodated in the tent loop or other RV loop. Fees for camping are $12.00 per night per campsite. I will be collecting so just look for the ratty 72 "Westfakia Camper" so you can sign up.

HSP is a public campground so...... Pets are allowed as long as they are leashed and being attended to. Quiet hours are 11pm to 7am. etc etc etc. Please be cool. You know what I mean :)>

Friday: arrive early and get a good spot.

Friday night:hardcore relaxation.

Saturday afternoon: socialize and eat!

Saturday night: bonfire and door prizes,

Sunday: Carabus to the IVWA Spring Nationals at Farmington, NC ( parts,swap, car show Type1 drags)

The good folks at IVWA will arrange a discount for our caravan.

How do I get there? Find Intersate 40. Drive to Greensboro, NC. Take Insterstate 40 exit 127 for US 421 South. Follow US 421 South into the countryside until you reach a stoplight in the middle of nowhere, Take a right onto Hagan-Stone Park Road. Go a few miles and the park entrance will be on your right. If you arrive after dark the gates will be closed but not locked. IF YOU OPEN THE GATES YOU MUST CLOSE THEM

Look forward to seeing you all there !!! Chris ncbus@mindspring.com http://www.mindspring.com/~vw69bus/everybus.html '72 bus '67 bus