Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 15 Dec 1999 07:32:54 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Shifter parts for Syncro
Comments: To: Juha Koivisto <juha.koivisto@TEPCOMP.FI>

I liken repairs on my van as being similar to extreme geriatric medicine. It has 350,000 miles on it, and the dealer (C'back VW) often says, "We've never heard of that part wearing out." I wore a hole right through the back side of the cup.

Karl Wolz

----- Original Message ----- From: Juha Koivisto <juha.koivisto@TEPCOMP.FI> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 1999 2:18 AM Subject: Re: Shifter parts for Syncro