Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 19 Dec 1999 19:52:20 -0500
From:         Ian Webb <ianwebb@RBNET.COM>
Subject:      90 Wesfalia for sale

Folks, I've decided to sell my latest westy. I'm not on the list anymore, so please e-mail me direct at ianwebb@rbnet.com or call me at 540-343-3829 if you're interested.

1990 VW Vanagon Westfalia, 133k miles, white, alloys, power windows & locks, cruise, 10 disk sony cd changer, 4 boston acoustic speakers up front (with custom door mounts), a Kicker power amp, Carefree of Colorado awning and plastic dash board Jesus. I'll even throw in a water filter, a Bentley and Haynes manual, and some screens I made for the front windows. The inside is clean, all the camping gear works (now that I put a new LP gas regulator in it), but there is a little seam rust on the panel where the hook-ups are located. No dents, but a few very small door dings. All in all, its a really great looking vehicle for being 10 years old. I'd like to get $11,000 for it. I'm located in Roanoke, VA.

I bought it this summer with with the intention of keeping this one for a long time. I've always regarded them as really cool hobby cars and really do love them, only problem is, when another project comes up, I sell them (I'm told that I'm ADD). I bought this one with 128k on it, tuned it up, replaced the LP gas regulator, bought a skylight for it (I have yet to put it in), and recharged the AC. I've taken a trip to Vermont (from Virginia) and a few camping trips down to NC. It runs great and even with 133k on the odometer it has the strongest engine of any of them I've had (I've only had 3--2 '90's, an '89 and a '79). Like I said, I thought I was gonna keep this one forever, but I've decided to build a house, so I need to free up some cash. www.kbb.com says the value is $15,275...maybe out west, but not around here. --

Ian Webb ianwebb@rbnet.com