Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 24 Dec 1999 23:03:58 -0500
From:         D Welch <jtdjtd@TIAC.NET>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon futures?
Comments: To: JordanVw@AOL.COM

Actually, come the revolution, when there is no more gas, not only will the "plumper" people live longer, but I will be driving a four horse hitch with a big wagon. Of course they do poop....

Merry and Happy (Did you know Ms.Claus actually does all the work ?)

JordanVw@AOL.COM wrote: > > In a message dated 12/24/99 2:10:31 PM Eastern Standard Time, > coyote@ANDROMEDIA.COM writes: > > << Since it's Friday, has anyone else been thinking about how we're going to > keep our Vanagons in the far future? > > I often fantasize about retrofitting my Vanagon with a fuel cell engine, or > perhaps with a "Mr. Fusion". Sometimes I think about how my Vanagon would > look with anti-grav modifications, floating about 4' above the ground. > > I fantasize about this because I *don't* want to be driving the only > poluting vehicle on the planet, but I also *don't* want to give up my baby. > Anyone else think about these things? > >> > > i think the die hard vw fans who are still driving their vans 10-15 years > from now, will be probably running the inline 4 conversion in them by that > time. After VW discontinues all the OEM factory parts, there probably wont be > enough demand by aftermarket companies to keep stocking waterboxer parts, > like the demand is for aircooled parts. but who knows.. > > chris