Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1999, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 30 Dec 1999 19:12:32 -0600
From:         Steve Sandlin <ssandlin@LCC.NET>
Subject:      Vanagon/VW lock info

Several people, including some from the list, have inquired as to whether or not this is a good time for me to work on their door/ignition locks. YES! I'm entirely caught up and can generally offer one day turnaround on repairs such as side door rekeying. As a list member, you are entitled to a substantial discount. I am listed as a preferred service provider on the list. Please email for further information on any VW lock repairs, service, or key duplication. I still have a few plastic-head Vanagon keys left, and original style keys for most VW's (sorry, but no suppliers of logo keys for Vanagon). Thanks, everybody for all your interest and support this year. Steve Sandlin Steve's Lock Shoppe www.steveslockshop.com '84 Wolfsburg Westy '79 Transporter '00 New Beetle