Hi all,
    Happy New Year.  I have just = put a freshly re-built 2.0L in my '80 westy, and while I was at it I put in = new plugs, wires, points (and other various distributor parts), a new coil, and unfortunately a new ECU (somehow the old one died).  I'm in Mass = where it was 60 today, but nevertheless, I have a cold start problem.  = Currrently to start her up for the first time in a day I have to crank her 4 to 5 = times and give it a little gas.  She runs perfectly after that, and after = that initial start up she starts right up on the first crank.  No = problems, drives like a dream.  So, what should I look at to try to fix this = cold start problem?  Could it be the cold start injector?  Fuel = Pump?  Any and all help would be appreciated.  I'm trying to tackle this = tommorow so a big thanks to those who get back to me tonight.

****Please reply off list as I am currently off the list*****

Peace, Love, and a Plethora of Good = Grooves,
Aaron (=
'80 westy "Sunshine"