Hi, Happy New Year & all = that.

Just replaced all of the handbrake = components on the van, but seem unable to
get the handbrake to work with any = effectiveness (it only holds the van on a slope
on the top notch & then only = just).  The M10 nut on the cable underneath the car
is almost at the end on the screw = thread on the (new) cables.

I suspect that I have not wound the = adjusters out enough to pre-set the shoes in
place before putting the drums back on = but wanted to check that I was not
missing anything obvious.
The springs all seem to be in the = correct place and I am sure that I have put the
correct threaded (left & right = handed) auto-adjuster on each side, however pumping
the footbrake does not seem to = auto-adjust the shoes.

Any suggestions gratefully = received.
Thanks - Phil
'81 T25 Wedgie Van