Hello vanagonites!

The roster is in one piece now, thanks to Jason and = Per.

Anyone who did not receive a copy a couple months = ago will need to resubmit any information which he/she want made public to others = who have given personal info.  Pretty much by group decision, this will = not be made available through Gerry, but only to those who have expressed an = interest in this info themselves.

My apologies for my mistakenly deleting all of the = previous info sent, but there's not much that can be done about it at this point.

Thank you,

Karl Wolz