A few weeks ago I asked the list for clever ways to protect one= 's headlights
from getting those annoying pinholes that allow moisture to fog them up. I<= BR> was not satisfied with the responses although not ungrateful to those who tried. However, I think I may have come up with something on my own and
wanted to share it with the list for two reasons:

    1. If any of you smart folks (anyone a chemist?) ca= n explain why it
won't work, I want to know.
    2. If it works I want praise and appreciation.

    The rub---> Apply clear acrylic nail polish to t= he lens! (It's cheep,
hard and clear!)

I just completed a 1200 mile trip on I-80 and was pelted with many pebbles<= BR> from at least one flatbed truck carrying used tractors and my headlight
lenses (post-application) are fine!

Conclusion? Luck? Brains?

What do y'all think?

Cesar Baptista