Twenty years ago we had a '72 bus and = camped with five kids and huge canvas tent .  We  had a = Bernz-O-Matic propane camping heater which is the same "plat cat" style = heater as the new Coleman, it was an avecado green colored (that tells you how old = it was) steel box with room for two of the tall style propane cylinders inside and the round element and controls = mounted on the outside.  If you have one of these dinosaurs in your basement, = dig it out! We found  it to work very well in the tent with proper = venting on chilly fall nights and early mornings in the mountains of New Hampshire and recently gave it to our son to use on his family camping trips = then promptly went out and bought the Coleman version of the same = thing.  If it lasts half as long and works as well as the first one we owned it will = be the bargain of the century.

With The Coleman Duracat heater = and the Bloss Porta -O-Matic A/C,  every camper will have the = ultimate in comfort and climate control!

Happy Camping

Wendy & John
Cape Cod, = MA
'85 Westy,   "S-CAPE"