Hi All,

Just drove my T25 for the first time to = work this morning & it was so cold.
I really need to get my heater system = to work so that I don't freeze to death &
so I can see where I am = going.
I have read the comments & web = pages and can see what needs to be done
as regards insulation etc... but I have = a more fundamental problem than that.
I have no hose assembly between the fan = on the back of the alternator (1600
aircooled) and the two heater = exchangers.  Must have been lost in the mists
of time by a previous = owner(s).
Does anybody have a picture or diagram = of what is required ? (or a web page
I can refer to).  The rest of the system is still intact & I have new heat
exchangers etc..
Thanks in advance
Phil
T25 with no heat !!