Why don't you ask them if they are willing to give = you a chip free for testing?  It worked for the air springs.  = At least it's worth a try.

Good luck,
Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Stuart MacMillan [mailto:stuart@COBALTGROUP.COM= ]
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2000 12:14 PM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Fast German Auto chip--let's test = it!

How is this for an idea:

Let's all "chip" in and buy Robert Lilly = the chip, on the condition he
do another dyno test and share the before and after = results on the
Vanagon.com site.  You really need to have a = complete solution, from
improved intake to exhaust to get full advantage of = any single mod, and
Robert has the rockers, chrome moly push rods, mild = cam grind, match
porting, and exhaust.  All are needed to = improve engine breathing and
get the maximum ROI.  This would be = interesting, I'd kick in ten bucks!

$369.00 for the chip, divided by how many?  Are = 40 or 50 of us willing
to shell out $10 to satisfy our "inquiring = minds?"

What do you think Robert?

--
Stuart MacMillan
Manager, Case Program