Friends,

I just discovered the VW Bus Tour 2000, on the Vanagon.com web site. Wonder where I've been. Anyway, the tour will take everyone right by my home: Orlando, on the way to and from Miami. Here's the point.

I have recently changed jobs, and am now the director of sales and marketing for a campground resort. Just got totally burned out with RV sales, but that's another story all together. My purpose here is to make available to all a couple of nights of free camping at the resort.

That's right, FREE CAMPING, hook-ups, hot showers, and no catch to it.

I have received so much from this list over the past 4 years that I would like to take this opportunity to give something back. And the prospect of meeting all, or some, or a few of you would be great. Isn't that what a community is all about anyway?

So there ya go, if your coming to Florida, let me know, it is just that simple. If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me.

Ron Semko
Orlando, Florida