Can anyone recommend a good book/instructions on = basic body work?

Last month I went skiing to Alpine Meadows.  A = day after I came back I noticed the dent in the right rear corner of my = Syncro.  Some paint came off and the bumper is slightly = bent.  Someone must have hit me while I was parked at the Alpine = Meadows parking lot.  I'm just wondering why I didn't see it = earlier.  Anyway, I can see slight traces of rust forming where = the paint came off, so I figured it's time to do something about = it.  I went to a body shop (friend of a friend of mine) and got an = estimate: $450.  Big number for a little dent like that!  = $450 is not in the budget right now, so I'm thinking of trying to fix = it myself.  At least I can just touch it up and deal with it = later.

Peter
90 Syncro Westy
SF, CA